review or checkout
It's the premiere event for diamonds, gemstones and pearls. Pearl producers from around the world - China, Japan, Australia, French Polynesia (Tahiti), Vietnam, Indonesia, the Philippines and more - gather to sell their wares.
Day one is a real scrum as we all descend on our favourite suppliers and snap up their best pearls, but on the afternoon of the last day the exhausted sellers just want to go home without a sackful of stock. There are some great deals on loose pearls and pearl strands, so we buy what we can and bring them home to make into finished products.
Freshwater Pearl NecklacesWhether you're out to dinner or shopping at Tesco's, these classic freshwater necklaces add a touch of glamour and sophistication to casual or formal wear.
The necklaces feature round/near-round pearls with thick nacre and good lustre. They're strung on silk thread (not nylon), hand-knotted between each pearl, and fitted with a sterling silver or 22ct gold vermeil clasp.
- necklaces are presented in lined, leather-look jewellery boxes.
- all necklaces are accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity, guarantee, pearl care advice and a pearl care kit.
- free, insured, UK delivery is within 4 working days of order.
- returns may be made up to 30 days from delivery.
- our terms of business exceed EU directives and UK legislation.
- to ensure confidentiality, orders are sent in plain packages with no indication of the contents or the sender on the outside.
Inspected, graded, signed and stamped by a specialist pearl graduate of the GIA.
To save this page for later, press Ctrl D on your keyboardThe Pearl Market Limited, Drefach Felindre, Llandysul, Carmarthenshire SA44 5YW
The Pearl Market ™ is a trademark of The Pearl Market Limited © 2002-2018